January 8, 2008

picture credit

This blog is created as my own personal journal of my experiences in culturing and selling tropical freshwater fish in Malaysia. For the record, I have inserted many picture in the journal. This is not a scientific journal as it is not my purpose.

As a Muslim, I must depart the knowledge from these experinces to people who need it, thus the decision to make the blog public. However, when we give knowledge one must also seek knowledge. That is where I need feedback from the reader of the blog. Some have done so through email. I however need more feedback especially from the educational institution as I know many of the reader are from there.

Please also acknowledge the blog writer if you use any of the pictures in the blog through the comment point or email.

Thank you.

No comments: